By rolandbray, Aug 15 2016 07:00AM
Now that the Sturgis event is over and most of you have endured the heat and arrived home. Did you minister? Did you provide comfort? Did you pour out from yourself? Did you give freely and without a second thought?
Ministers on motorcycles need to recharge in the larger "church". God never intended us to operate on our own. Now is the time to let others employ their God given talents and minister to you.
Nehemiah Fest is near the end of riding season and will provide that season of refreshing. Bring the entire family. You will not have to concern yourself with what you may see or hear in this family friendly, kid safe, wholesome environment.
Come and stay for the weekend or come and spend a day – either way, it is our prayer that you come, ready to put your feet up on a log, sit next to an evening fire, listen to the sounds of musical praise and take time to allow God to fill you with a renewed spirit.
It is a place to share travel stories with brothers and sisters in Christ. Be blessed as stories of spiritual victories are shared. Encourage each other and be encouraged. Meet new people, make new friends, improve relationships and, most importantly, you can make time to get alone with God and thank Him for the riding season you just went through and the blessings you received and miracles you witnessed.
It also provides a non-threatening place to invite your unsaved biker friends to hear the gospel. They can enjoy the same activities you do, listen to Christian music and be ministered to and prayed with. I cannot think of a better way to spend time with lost or wayward friends and family.
In addition to resting and recuperating do you wonder what else you can do while at Nehemiah Fest?
* Camping is available – free for primitive camping, there is a fee for RV spots (they are filling up fast!)
* Watch/participate in Disc Golf
* Visit the vendors and ministry tents
* Eat the food
* Go to the petting zoo
* Listen to your choice of 50 bands
* Stop by Camp Armor and share some of Miss Sallie's wonderfu food!
* Saturday Morning, at 8:00 AM Billy Rivers(fprmer member of 1% club) will be conducting a session on "How To Witness to Outlaw Bikers"
* Billy will also be sharing his testimony during Sunday morning worship service